Join with us
The mission is three-fold:
1. To be keepers-of-the-flame for The Creed of Freedom.
2. To bring unity to the freedom movement..
The unity we seek is not based on national identity, religion, culture, or life style but on the universal principles in The Creed of Freedom.
The leadership we seek is not based on coercion but on persuasion and the power of good example.
Membership RequirementsMembership in Freedom Force International, RPU’s parent organization, is an option for those willing to go the extra mile and be part of the leadership team that makes everything happen. Because this involves a commitment of time, which is difficult-to-impossible for many, not taking this step is never viewed as a shortcoming. Those who do take it, however, are honored for the critical role they play in the battle for liberty. There is no additional financial obligation for membership. All that is required is:
- Enrollment at Red Pill University at Mentor level or above,
- Endorsement of the principles expressed in The Creed of Freedom and The Code of Conduct and
- A desire to participate in organizational activities, such as Red Pill Expos and RPU campuses. If we are to build a coalition, this is where it starts and, for that, we need boots on the ground. If you want to participate in this epic undertaking, enrollment in Red Pill University is where to begin. From there, the path to Freedom Force will be evident.
Family memberships are not available. In Freedom Force, husbands, wives, and children are individuals, not groups, and each is eligible for membership. This policy is in keeping with the ideology of individualism. There is no minimum age. but children must understand The Creed of Freedom and The Code of Conduct to be eligible.
If organizational work is not your strong point, there are many others tasks to perform. We need teachers, writers, journalists, publicists, speakers, researchers, and global travelers to spread the freedom virus around the world.
If you cannot participate because of infirmity or personal commitments, you still can play a critical role by financially supporting those who are in the trenches. All financial support is directed through Red Pill University either as Patron enrollments or as single grants and donations.